All access and use of the Daikin Europe N.V. (Daikin) website is subject to the following terms and conditions (collectively referred to as the ‘Legal Notice’).
By accessing and using the Daikin website you accept the version of the Legal Notice, which is in force at the time of the access. Daikin reserves the right to modify the Legal Notice from time to time at Daikin’s own discretion and without prior announcement. Continued use of this website will mean acceptance of the amended Legal Notice.
You are responsible for informing yourself of the Legal Notice in force at the time of access and use of this website.
If you breach any of the terms and conditions of the Legal Notice, your authorisation to use the website automatically terminates.
The content and layout of this website are owned by or licensed to Daikin and are protected under copyright and other intellectual property right laws. Any unauthorised use of the content may violate such laws. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or the entire website in any way without the prior written permission of Daikin is prohibited. You can apply for permission via firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the exception of the pages where is mentioned ‘print this page’ you may only print a single copy of the content for your own personal non-commercial use, provided any copy of these documents that you make retains all copyright or other proprietary notices and any disclaimer contained thereon.
Trade Name / Trade Marks
All Trade Names, Trade Marks, Logos and Pictures displayed on this website that belong to Daikin now or hereafter is/shall be the sole property of or are licensed to Daikin or its affiliate(s). Your access to this website should not be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trade Names, Trade Marks, logos and pictures appearing on this website without the prior written consent of Daikin.
You can apply for consent via email@example.com.
Use of Links
This website contains links to third party websites over which Daikin has no control. Daikin makes no representation whatsoever about any website which you may have access to through this website.
When accessing third party websites from this website, you do so at your own risk. Daikin is not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, reliability, adequacy, sequence or completeness of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these websites or for the quality of any products or services available on such websites.
Daikin provides these links for your convenience and for informational purposes only. The inclusion of such links does not imply that Daikin endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such websites. Daikin advises you to first read the terms and conditions of these websites.
Linking to the Daikin Website
You may link to the Daikin website on condition that it is clearly mentioned (on the link) that the visitors of your website will be sent through to the Daikin website. The link may not be misleading and may not result in information of the Daikin website appearing to be part of another website. For example, framing of, and inline linking to the Daikin website is not allowed without the prior written permission of Daikin.
You can apply for permission via firstname.lastname@example.org.
No links may appear on any page of your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as obscene or criminal or which infringe or advocate the infringement of any third party rights.
Warranty & Disclaimer for Website Use
Daikin does not warrant that access to the website and its content will be uninterrupted or errorfree. This website and all its content are provided on an “As is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of title or non-infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is made in relation to the availability, accuracy, reliability or content of the website.
The website could contain technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Daikin may make changes to the content, layout and services accessible on the website, including the prices and descriptions of any products listed herein, at any time without notice. The content or services on this website may be out of date, and Daikin makes no commitment to update such content or services.
Neither Daikin, or any of its contractors involved in creating, producing or delivering any of the contents of this website shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, lost profits or losses for business interruption arising out of the use or inability to use this website, even if Daikin has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Daikin assumes no responsibility, and shall accept no liability for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of or arising out of your use of or access to this website. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of certain warranties or limitations of liability, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The liability of Daikin in such case would be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Electronic submission of data
By submitting data (including messages, documents and files) to Daikin by means such as electronic mail or via forms available on the website, you agree that:
1. The material will not contain any item that is unlawful or otherwise unfit to be published;
2. You will use reasonable efforts to scan and remove any viruses, or other contaminating or destructive features before submitting any material.
Non-personal information obtained automatically
When you search our website, information which is not personally identifiable (e.g. the type of internet browser and operating system you use, the domain name of the website you are coming from, the number of visits, the average time you spend on each visit, the pages you view) may be obtained automatically (i.e. not by registration). We may use this information and share it with our branches worldwide in order to enable us to measure the usage of our websites and to improve their content.
“Cookies” – Information put on your computer automatically
When you visit one of our websites we may put certain information on your computer in the form of a “cookie”; this enables us to recognize you automatically next time you visit. Cookies can help us in a number of ways. For instance, they can enable us to adapt a website so that it is better suited to your needs, or store your password so that you do not have to re-enter it each time. If you do not want to be recognized you should set your internet browser to immediately remove cookies from the hard disk in your computer, block cookies or issue a warning before a cookie is stored. If you remove cookies, it is possible that you cannot use some features on this website.
Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
Daikin operates and controls this website from locations within Belgium. As such, the information contained on this website is hereby deemed provided in Belgium and governed by and subject to the laws of Belgium and, to the fullest extent permitted under law, you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Brugge (division Oostende).
Daikin N.V. with registered office at Zandvoordestraat 300, B-8400 Oostende is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and the visitors to its website according to the Belgian Privacy Act of 8 December 1992 and its implementing decrees.
The information that you submit is used by Daikin as a data controller to allow it to process your questions and submissions efficiently and to personalise the service that we provide to you.
- What information do we request and how do we use it?
- When you submit an application for one of our current vacancies or for our current recruitment schemes or when you apply spontaneously we need to know your name and contact details in order to contact you directly - if necessary - to discuss your application.
Submission of curriculum vitae may be necessary where you wish Daikin to consider you for a current vacancy, in order to evaluate whether your academic and professional attainments and experiences are suitable for the position. Applicants have the right to access their personal data, to correct the personal data, if necessary, and to withdraw their consent to the use of their personal data. For this purpose applicants may contact the recipient of the application at the email address email@example.com.
Requests for further information
- When you contact us to request information we may require you to provide your name and contact details. You may also provide us with specific information relating to your request. This information is necessary to allow us to identify which of our staff, distributors or affiliates are in the best position to deal with your request and to contact you with the necessary information or advice.
Are there any security concerns?
- Daikin has no control over the Internet or parts of the Internet responsible for transferring your requests and information to Daikin. Therefore you are solely responsible for the security of your personal information until it is stored on Daikin’s server.
- All personal and confidential information held by Daikin shall be stored on a secure password protected system. Only authorised personnel have access to this system.
- Will information be disclosed to third parties?
- None of your personal or confidential information shall be disclosed to third parties.
- Daikin will only forward your applications to other Daikin offices or affiliated companies where we have received your explicit prior approval.
Requests for further information
- Daikin may pass the information you supply to a distributor or an affiliate which can be based outside the European Union so that your request may be dealt with appropriately.
- In order to satisfy your request, it may be necessary to pass your information to a distributor or an affiliate based in a country outside of the European Union.
- Additional Information
- You may access or correct (update or change) your personal information at any time by simply sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you back all the information we collected about you and you can update or change this information and send it back to us.
Fax: +32 59 55 88 99
Mail: Daikin Europe N.V. for the attention of Legal Affairs, Zandvoordestraat 300, B-8400 Oostende, Belgium
Daikin’s company details:
Daikin Europe N.V.
Company number 0412 120 336 RPR Oostende
Fax: +32 59 55 88 99
Version 1.2, July 2008